• 100 g – Wheat flour
• 1 tsp – Amul Butter
• 4 tbsp – Thin Cream or top of the Milk
• 75 g – Cheese, grated
• 1 – Small onion, chopped
• 2 – Green chillies, finely sliced
- Mash the cheese. Add cream and mix till a smooth paste is obtained.
- Add onions and green chillies.
- For Mini Puris:
- Rub the butter into the flour. Add a little water and make a stiff dough which can be easily rolled out.
- Roll out into two large rounds.
- With the top of a squash bottle, cut out small round puris. Deep fry in hot fat.
- Sandwich two mini puris with Amul cheese mixture and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi