• 1 bunch – Spinach
• 50 g – Cauliflower
• 50 g – grated cheese
• 1 tsp -crushed Garlic
• 250 g – Wheat flour
- For stuffing:
- Wash and chop the spinach.
- Heat 1/2 tsp of oil in a pan, fry chopped garlic.
- Add the spinach and chopped cauliflower.
- Stir fry the vegetables and keep aside.
- Add grated cheese and a pinch of salt to the vegetables.
- For paratha:
- Knead the wheat flour and make small balls.
- Take 1 ball, stuff the spinach mixture and roll out into parathas.
- Cook on both sides, with a little oil.
- Enjoy the paratha with curd.
Recipe courtesy of Jyotsna Solanki