• 2 slices – bread
• 1 – Tomato
• 1/4 – Onion
• 1 tsp – Oil
• Grated cheese – as required
• Powdered pepper – As per need
• Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Now, fry the onion in it till it turns golden brown.
- Spread a layer of fried onion on a slice of bread
- Put a layer of cheese, tomato, salt and pepper powder.
- Place another slice over it and toast in a sandwich maker
- When ready, serve the sandwich with tomato sauce.
- The sandwich can be toasted on a tawa after smearing the tawa with butter.