• 15-20 – Cauliflower florets
• 2 tbsp – grated cheese
• 1 tsp – dried Oregano
• 1/2 tsp – chilli flakes
• 2 tsp – Lemon juice
• 1 tbsp – Olive oil
• salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven on 200 degree C for 5 minutes.
- Take cauliflower florets in a big bowl and add olive oil, oregano, chilli flakes, lemon juice and salt into it.
- Mix everything well and transfer it to a baking bowl.
- Put this bowl in an oven to bake for around 30 minutes (turning it once in between).
- Sprinkle cheese over it and bake it for 5 more minutes.
- Recipe Courtesy: My Own Food Court