• 6 left over chapattis or rotis
• 6 tbsp grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
• 6 tbsp cooked sweet Corn kernels
• few Tomato slices
• few slices bottled jalapeno chillies, optional
• salt and pepper to taste
• molten Butter to brush
- Grease a baking tray with melted butter.
- Place a chapatti / roti on it.
- Top with 1 tbsp of corn kernels, few tomato slices and chopped jalapeno (optional).
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese on it.
- Cover with another chapatti and repeat the filling.
- Top with third chapatti and brush butter on top.
- Make a similar stack with remaining chapattis and filling by the side of the first one.
- Bake the stacks in a hot oven (200 C) till the cheese melts.
- Cut each stack into 4 wedges and serve hot.