• 1 cup cooked Corn
• 6-8 bread slices
• 2-3 chopped chillies
• 1 tsp – Sugar
• 1/2 Lemon
• 1 tbsp Maida
• 1.5 cups Milk
• Salt to taste
• 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
• 1/2 cup grated cheese
• 1 tsp – Oil
- Heat the oil and add the plain flour.
- Cook for 2 mins till the raw smell leaves.
- Slowly add milk keeping on a low heat and stir constantly so that no lumps are formed.
- When sauce thickens, add cheese.
- When cheese begins to melt add corn, sugar, chillies, lemon juice, pepper powder and salt.
- Toast the bread slices well, apply the corn mix on it and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Rupa Narayan