Cheesy Potato Gratin is another favorite recipe for cheese and potato lovers. The creamy sauce and tender potatoes combined makes the dish tastier. Make this yummy cheese potato gratin for your Christmas party and holidays.
– 3 cups full thick cream
– 1 cup full cream milk
– 1 1/2 tablespoon thyme leaves
– 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
– 8 Small potatoes, peeled and cut into 5mm thick slices
– 250 gm grated cheddar cheese
How To Cook?
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
2. In a bowl, stir the milk, cream, thyme and garlic cloves, salt and pepper to blend.
3. Now, take a rectangle shaped baking tray and arrange one quarter potatoes on the baking dish, overlap the slices and make 1 more layer.
4. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it then sprinkle one quarter cheese over it. Repeat the procedure and create four layers.
5. Now, place the baking tray in the oven, uncovered for 1 hour or till the potatoes completely tender and the Gartin turns golden brown in color.
6. When it’s baked properly, remove it from the oven and let it cool. Once its slightly cool serve it.
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hours
Servings: 5-6 Persons