Hot, cheesy potatoes with spinach and cheese. A good option to serve spinach. Very quick, easy and delicious recipe to try.
– 3 bunches spinach
– 1/2 kg potatoes
– 1 cup grated cheese
– 50 gm butter
– 1/2 liter milk
– 1 1/2 tablespoon corn flour
– 2 eggs
– Salt and pepper to taste
How To Cook?
1. Pick and clean the spinach leaves and chop it finely. Now take pressure cooker and steam spinach. Grind it to a paste and keep aside.
2. Boil and peel the potatoes. Mash them well with the butter.
3. Make a white sauce by stirring corn flour with the milk over gentle beat. When the sauce thickens, set down from the fire and add 3 cup of grated cheese and well beaten eggs.
4. Now, add some salt and pepper to taste.
5. Don’t boil the sauce again. Add the prepared spinach and beat well, with an egg beater.
6. grease a backing dish and arrange the mashed potatoes in a thick layer.
7. over this layer, pour the spinach sauce.
8. Sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese and bake in a moderate microwave at 190 C for 25 to 30 minutes or till well browned.
Preparation Time: 15 Minute
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes