• Boneless Chicken (boiled and cut into strips) – 1 kg
• Mushrooms and baby Corn (cut into roundels)- 250 g
• Cauliflower (cut into florets)- 250 g
• Garlic – (5 pods, finely chopped)
• Fresh Red Chillies – finely chopped – 4
• Capsicum – cut into juliennes- 2
• French beans and Carrots – cut into juliennes – 100 g each
• 2- Tomatoes – cut into thick roundels
• Oregano – 1 tsp
• Butter- 100 g
• eggs – 6
• 1 cup – grated cheese
• Fresh Parsley – for garnishing
• Worcester sauce – to taste
- In a thick-bottomed vessel, heat the butter and add the finely chopped garlic and red chillies. Saute for about 2 mins until golden.
- Add vegetables saute on a high flame until it is semi-cooked and crunchy.
- Then add chicken strips and saute for another 3 to 5 mins on a high to medium flame.
- Add salt and pepper, oregano and Worcester sauce to taste.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with a little milk and add to it the grated cheese.
- Lower the flame and add cheese and eggs mixture to it. Spread evenly.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and roundels of tomato.
- Simmer and cover the vessel with a lid and cook until the cheese melts and the eggs are firm.
- Serve with garlic bread and soup.
Recipe courtesy of Kaajal Tanveer Noorani