• 1 cup – short macaroni
• 250 g – cooked Chicken breast, shredded
• 150 g – button mushrooms, sliced
• 3 tbsp – Olive oil
• 2 tsp – garlic, minced
• 1/2 tsp – dried basil, Oregano and thyme, each
• 1 tsp – chilli flakes
• 2 tbsp – Lime juice
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook macaroni, drain, rinse with cold water and toss with 2 tsp of oil.
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan. Fry garlic till fragrant. Add mushrooms and saute lightly.
- Sprinkle with herbs and chilli flakes, mix well and remove from heat. Leave aside to cool.
- Combine chicken breast with macaroni and mushroom mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add lime juice. Serve chilled.