• 8 slices – buttered wholegrain bread toast
• 8 slices – Chicken fillet cooked
• 8 slices- large Tomatoes
• 125 g – grated cheese
• 2 tbsp – Worcestershire Sauce
• Serving : Line up a tray with either chinese Cabbage leaves or a long Banana leaf.
• Garnishing : few – chopped paisley leaves
- Arrange bread in a well greased shallow baking tray.
- Place a slice of chicken on each slice and top it with a slice of tomato.
- Salt and pepper could be added according to your taste.
- Mix cheese with the sauce and spread over the toasts thickly
Recipe courtesy of Jacinta Ghosh