Famous Indo-Chinese Stir Fried noodles made with vegetables and chicken
2 1/2 cups noodles
1 cup cooked shredded chicken
1/2 cup spring onion cut at an angle
1/2 cup sliced capsicum
1/2 cup shredded bean sprouts
1/2 cup sliced carrot
1/2 cup french beans cut at an angle
1 teaspoon garlic paste
2 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon chili sauce
3 tablespoon oil
1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
Salt to taste
1. Boil noodles in enough water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon oil until tender but not overcooked.
2. Strain and put under cold running water, add few drops of oil to the noodles to keep noodles separate and avoid sticking.
3. Heat oil in a pan and make an omelette of egg seasoned with salt and pepper powder.
4. Shred the omelette and keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a wok, add garlic paste and saute for a minute.
6. Add spring onions, capsicum, carrots, bean sprouts, french beans and stir fry over high heat for 3 minutes.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Now add boiled noodles, shredded omelette and chicken pieces and toss well.
9. Add vinegar, chili sauce, soya sauce and stir fry for a minute. Toss well for another minute over high heat.
10. Serve hot.