• 1 kg – Chicken
• 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 1/2 tsp – Turmeric
• 2 tsp – chilli powder
• 1.5 tsp – coriander powder
• 1 tsp – Jeera powder
• 1 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• salt as per taste
• 1 – Lemon juice
- Skin the chicken and make medium size pieces. Add ginger and garlic paste, turmeric, 1 tsp salt, lemon juice. Mix this and marinate for 3 hours.
- Take chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder, garam masala powder.
- Put all the powders in a frying pan and fry it until brown in low flame.
- Put marinated chicken on the stove.
- The chicken will give out water.
- Once the water dries, add fried masala powder and mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaf and onions, curry leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Dhanya Kudla