• 1/2 kg – boneless chicken, cut into medium pieces
• 3 tbsp – chilli Garlic sauce
• 3 tbsp – Corn flour
• 3 tbsp – plain flour
• Salt to taste
• Oil for Deep Frieding.
- Make a slightly thick batter with corn flour, plain flour and salt.
- Mix the chicken pieces with the chilli garlic sauce and mix into the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop in spoonfuls of the mixture a little at a time and Deep Fried till golden brown.
- Use kitchen absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot.
- Recipe courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes.
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White