• Chicken- 6 breast and 6 leg pieces
• 300 g – Yoghurt
• 4-5 tsp – Coriander powder
• 4-5 tsp – Cumin powder
• 4 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 4-5 tsp – Turmeric powder
• 2 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
• 2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1- Lemon
• Salt to taste
- Mix chicken with all the ingredients and marinate for 6 hours in a refrigerator
- Once it’s ready, put the marinated chicken on the grill of your oven
- Carefully place it side by side and apply oil on the pieces so that the chicken does not stick to each other
- Grill both sides of the chicken at 220 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes each until golden brown.
- You can also grill the vegetables like onions, capsicum, tomatoes in the oven to serve with the chicken
- Add a dash of lime juice and serve hot.