• 1 Chicken (800g) cut in small pieces
• 5-6 tbsp Butter
• 2 tbsp- grated Ginger
• 1 tsp- pepper powder
• 3-4 tsp Lemon juice
• fresh Coriander leaves
• 5 sabut kali mirch/whole Black Peppercorn
• Salt to taste
- Heat butter on medium flame. Add ginger and fry on medium flame till light brown.
- Add chicken, salt, and pepper powder and fry till the colour of the chicken changes.
- Lower heat, cover the chicken, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Increase heat and add lemon juice; cook till dry.
- To serve, heat chicken and spoon it out in a serving dish.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and sabut kali mirch.
Recipe courtesy of Supreeta Verma