• 1/2 kg – Chicken mince
• 1/2 tsp – Cinnamon powder
• Salt to taste
• 3 tbsp – Oil
• 2 onions, ground to paste
• 1 tbsp – ginger-garlic paste
• 1 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• 1 tbsp – coriander powder
• 1/2 cup – Tomato puree
• 2/3 cup – Cashewnut paste
• 1/2 tsp – Garam Masala powder
• 1/2 cup – fresh Cream
- Mix chicken mince with cinnamon powder and one tsp salt. Divide into equal-sized portions (approx. 10) and shape into koftas (balls). Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion paste and cook till it turns pink.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add red chilli powder and coriander powder.
- Now, stir in tomato puree and cashewnut paste dissolved in some water.
- Cook for five minutes on high, stirring constantly.
- Add one and half cups of water, bring to a boil.
- Add chicken koftas, cover and cook for ten minutes, stirring now and then.
- Add garam masala powder and check seasoning.
- Simmer for three minutes.
- Add fresh cream, stir and serve with naan.
Recipe courtesy of Pavithra