• 250 gms – Maida
• 1 1/4 tsp – baking powder
• 160 gms – thick Curd
• 180 gms – Sugar
• 190 ml – oil
• 1 cup – shredded tandoori Chicken or dry Chicken cooked in any style
• 2-3 tsp – oil for lining the muffin molds
- Sift the maida and baking powder, and keep aside in a mixing bowl. Line a muffin tray with oil.
- Grind the sugar in a mixer to a fine powder. Now, mix in the curd and oil and blend to form a smooth paste.
- Mix the wet mixture slowly into the dry ingredients to form a smooth mixture taking care that no lumps are formed. Mix in the chicken pieces. Pour the mixture into the prepared muffin cases.
- Fill each of the muffin cases only half so that each muffin has space to rise. Place the muffin tray into a pre-heated oven and bake at 160 degrees C for 25 mins. Bake till the muffins are golden brown on top.
- Pierce with a knitting needle to check if the muffins are done. The combination of salted chicken in the sweet muffins tastes good.