• 1/2 kg – Chicken
• 1 – fresh coconut, grated
• 1 bunch – Coriander leaves
• 2 tsp – Lime juice
• 2 – Maggie Chicken cubes
• 2 tbsp – chilli powder
• For seasoning: oil as required
• a few Curry leaves
• 3 – onions, sliced
- Clean the chicken, remove the skin and cut into pieces.
- Put the chicken in a vessel. Add coriander leaves and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the Maggie cubes, lime juice and chilli powder. Boil for another 5 minutes, then add fresh grated coconut. Cover the vessel with a lid.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a frying pan and fry the onions golden brown. Add curry leaves. Add this seasoning to the chicken.
Recipe courtesy of Predita DMello