• 1/2 kg – boneless shreded Chicken
• Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
• Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
• Green chillies (cut into small pieces) – 3
• Coriander leaves (roughly chopped)
• Mint leaves – (roughly chopped)
• roti (thin roti made from Wheat (atta) flour) – 3
• oil (to deep fry)
- Mix all the ingredients, except roti, with chicken minced or boneless shredded chicken.
- Take one roti and fill the roti with the chicken filling and roll it out.
- Take one aluminium foil and cover the roti roll in that foil; put these rolls in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Insert a wooden toothpick in the roll from below to upwards.
Recipe courtesy of Shahana