• 1 cup – chicken, boiled and shredded
• 2 tbsp – mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup – spaghetti/noodles, boiled
• 1 tsp – pepper powder
• salt to taste
• 2 tsp – coriander leaves, chopped
• 2 – green chillies, chopped
• 2 – onions, finely chopped
• 12 slices – bread
- Mix the shredded chicken, spaghetti, mayonnaise, green chillies, coriander leaves, pepper powder, salt, and onions in a bowl.
- Cut away the crusts from the bread.
- Flatten each slice with a rolling pin.
- Spread the filling on each slice and roll tightly.
- Tie each roll with a piece of thread.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and drop in about two rolls at a time slowly.
- Fry on medium heat until the rolls are light brown and crispy.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with tomato sauce.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White