• 1/4 – Watermelon
• 1 medium – muskmelon
• For the dressing:
• 1.5 tsp – Lemon juice
• 2 tbsp – Orange juice
• 3-4 – black peppercorns, crushed
• 1 tbsp – fresh Mint leaves
• Salt to taste
• Black salt to taste
- Using a Parisienne scoop, take out small scoops from the watermelon and musk melon, discard all seeds.
- Retain the melon shells
- Keep melon balls in the refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
- Mix all ingredients of the dressing.
- Pour over the melon balls and toss once or twice.
- Spoon into the prepared melon shells and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Nithya Ashok