• 500 gms – Carrots
• 2 sticks Celery
• 1 yellow Grapefruit
• 1 green Apple
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 cup – non-fat plain yogurt
• 5 sprigs Parsley
• 5 sprigs chives
- Peel the carrots. Wash the celery sticks and cut into pieces.
- Wash the apple and quarter it.
- Peel the grapefruit and cut into 8 pieces.
- Put the carrots, celery, apple and grapefruit, in that order, in the juice extractor and transfer the juice into a soup – container
- Wash and dry the mixed herbs then chop them in the food processor bowl.
- Add the herbs, yoghurt, salt and pepper to the juice and mix in by hand with a whisk.
- Leave to chill for 30 mins. before serving.