• 500 g – Paneer
• 4 – big Capsicums
• 2 – Onions (big)
• Green chilli as per taste
• Tomato sauce
• chilli sauce
• soy sauce
• all-purpose flour
- Wash and dry paneer well.
- Slice and soak in a thin paste made from all-purpose flour and water.
- Fry the paneer slices in oil and keep them aside.
- Cut ginger, capsicum, onion, green chillies into long, thin slices.
- Now heat some oil in a non-stick pan and saute ginger till light brown.
- Add onion, saute for some time and then add capsicum.
- Fry the capsicum till brownish and cooked well.
- Add the fried paneer and a few drops of soy sauce, tomato sauce, turmeric powder and salt.
- Stir for a few minutes till raw smell disappears.
Recipe courtesy of Aneeta