• Cauliflower – 1 kg
• Peas – 150 g
• Capsicum – 100 g
• Salt as per taste
• Garam Masala – 1 tsp
• Cooking oil as per taste
- Cut and chop cauliflower and capsicum into small pieces, of say 5 mm in size.
- Pour oil into pan and put cauliflower and peas. Cook them for 6 mins on low fire.
- Put garam masala, turmeric powder and salt.
- Mix properly and cook with cover over pan for 10 mins on low fire.
- Take off the cover. Stir the vegetables again and cook now on high, constantly mixing vegetables every 2 mins to 6 mins.
- Put capsicum pieces in the dish and cook for 7 mins.
Recipe courtesy of Rajiv Gauri