• Prawns – 300 gm
• Ginger(ground) – 5 gm
• Cornflour- 2 tbsp
• Egg -1
• Salt- as per your taste
• Oil – 3 tbsp
• For the Sauce:
• Tomato Puree- 1 tbsp
• Onion- 1(big)
• Garlic(chopped) – 1 tsp
• Green chilli – 1
• Chilli Sauce- 2 tbsp
• Soya Sauce- 2 tbsp
• Tomato sauce- 2 tbsp (optional as Tomato puree is already there)
• Corn flour- 1 tsp
• Water – 2 tbsp
- Marinate the prawns with salt and the ground ginger, keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Make a paste by mixing the egg yolk with the corn flour and coat the prawns with this paste.
- Now, heat the oil and fry the prawns.
- Keep it aside for a while.
- Heat another pan with oil and put the chopped onions ,chopped garlic and green chilli in it.
- Fry until the onion turns golden brown.
- Now, add the tomato puree,chilli sauce and soya sauce and stir it for a while.
- Mix the corn flour and water and form another paste.
- Now,pour this into the sauce to form a thick consistency.
- After 3-5 minutes add the prawns and cook for a while.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi