Delicious and spicy fried rice made with crispy vegetables
2 cups boiled rice
2 big onions
2 spring onions
3-4 big carrots
3-4 big capsicum
1/2 cup (100 gm) cabbage
1/2 cup french beans
2-3 sliced cayenne pepper or red chilies
2 teaspoon ginger- garlic paste
2 tablespoon soya sauce
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon green chilli sauce
3 tablespoon oil
2 teaspoon black pepper powder
Salt to taste
1. Cut all the vegetables into chinese style, i.e. sliced.
2. Heat oil in a kadhai or pan and stir fry cayenne pepper or red chilies, ginger-garlic paste for a minute.
3. Stir in onions, spring onions, capsicum, carrots, beans and fry over high heat until transparent, for about 5 minutes.
4. Now add cabbage and fry for another 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
5. Add vinegar and season with salt, pepper.
6. Add the boiled rice and mix well.
7. Add soya sauce, chilli sauce and mix well, stir frying for 2-3 minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes