• 1 kg – shrimps, shelled
• salt to taste
• 25 g – Mustard oil
• 25 g – yellow Mustard Seed
• 1/2 – Coconut
• 5-8 – Green chilli
• a few Banana or Pumpkin leaves
- Grind the chillies, mustard seeds and coconut into a smooth paste.
- Marinate the prawns in the paste and add 1 tbsp of mustard oil, salt and turmeric.
- Keep aside for 15 minutes, then fold the prawns in a banana leaf and tie with a thread.
- Heat a pan with mustard oil and place the prawn package in it. Fry until cooked.
- Serve hot with rice.
Recipe courtesy of Lipika