• 160 g -flour
• 100 g-butter
• 40 g -cocoa powder
• 397 g- condensed Milk
• 1 tsp -baking powder
• 1 tsp- vanilla essence
• 1/2 cup -mixed crushed nuts
• 2 tbsp- Milk
- Preheat oven at 180 C. Grease baking dish. Sieve all dry ingredients.
- Cream butter and condensed milk well.
- Add into it flour mixture slowly.
- Add vanilla and nuts, keep on creaming.
- Add milk toward the end.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake at 160 C for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool well before unmolding.
- Serve with coffee.
Recipe courtesy of Anjali Swastee