• 1 tin condensed Milk
• 2 to 3 tbsp- cocoa powder
• 1/2 tsp- vanilla essence –
• 4 tbsp – finely chopped Walnuts
• Walnut pieces for garnish
- To Prepare Khova:
- Empty a tin condensed milk in a microwave proof dish.
- Cook without covering, on medium power for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Cook further on medium low (30%) power for 10-12 minutes, stirring every two minutes till you have khova of required consistency.
- Remember that the khova will continue to cook for few more minutes while cooling and become slightly thicker.
- Cool completely, knead till smooth and use as required.
- To Prepare Choco Nut Dainties:
- Add cocoa, vanilla and walnuts to the khova. Mix well.
- Shape into small balls and flatten slightly. Press a piece of walnut on top.
- Place in tiny paper cups and arrange the cups in a decorative box.
- Keeps well for 2 days at room temperature and longer in refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of Chandra Bhat