• 1 cup – ricotta cheese
• 1.5 cups – Milk powder
• 1/4 cup – icing Sugar
• 1 tbsp – ground almonds-
• 2 tsp – cocoa powder
- Combine the ricotta cheese and milk powder in a microwave safe bowl and mix it well without any lumps.
- Microwave it for 2 mins take it out and stir well.
- Again microwave it for 2 mins and stir it well. If it is thick and lumpy stop at this stage or microwave it again for 1 minute.
- Now mix the icing sugar with this mixture and microwave it for 2 minutes and mix it well. If it is dry, stop at this stage or microwave it again for 1 minute until it is dry.
- Leave it to cool down for a while, divide the mixture into half, with one half add cocoa powder and knead it well like a dough, with the other half add the ground almonds and mix it well.
- Roll out the cocoa dough like a cylinder in a baking paper and flatten it, roll out the almond dough like a cylinder and place it in the middle of the cocoa, take the baking paper and close the cylinder and leave it for a while, remove the paper and cut into pieces.
- Recipe Courtesy: Taste of Pearl City
Recipe courtesy of Ayeesha Riaz