• 1/2 tsp – baking powder
• 40 g – cocoa powder
• 50 g – cooking oil
• 4 – eggs
• 1/2 tsp – vanilla essence
• 160 g – Maida
• 150 g – margarine
• 1/4 tsp – Soda bicarbonate
• 200 g – sugar, browned
- Preheat the oven.
- Grease the cake tin with oil and dust with flour.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add the butter oil and soda bicarbonate and the ground sugar.
- Add 2 eggs and whisk well. Add the flour and the vanilla essence and beat well.
- Pour onto the prepared tin.
- Bake until done and test with a skewer.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool.
- Then wrap the cake in the pan with foil and sandwich the cake with cocoa butter cream.
- Recipe Courtesy: Mangalorean Recipes.
Recipe courtesy of Walter