Just eat Chocolate Coconut Rum Truffles and you will get tropical flavors. The small balls of chocolate cake and floured with white rum and coconut essence gives delicious taste. It will makes you addicted to it. It’s perfect for Christmas gifts.
– 250 gm chopped dark chocolate
– 1 cup pouring cream
– 1 tablespoon coconut essence
– 1 tablespoon white rum
Dry coconut, for garnishing
How To Cook?
1. Mix chocolate, rum, cream and coconut essence in a microwave-safe bowl over a pan of boiling water.
2. Stir it until the chocolate completely melts and becomes smooth. Stirring continuously.
3. Now, cover with plastic wrap and place it into refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Then add cocoa powder into a bowl. Roll 2 teaspoon chocolate mixture into balls. Then roll it into coconut to coat.
5. Now, put it on the tray covered with baking paper. Repeat the procedure. Then its complete place it into refrigerator to set.
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes