• 2 – dark chocolate sandwich biscuits with vanilla Cream
• 1 tsp – Sugar or 1 tbsp – Honey
• 1 scoop – vanilla ice-cream
• 5-6 ice cubes, crushed
• 250 ml – chilled Milk
- Crush biscuits coarsely, with the cream.
- Place in blender, add honey or sugar.
- Add 50 ml of milk, run mixie to form a smooth paste.
- Add crushed ice and run it once again.
- Add ice cream, rest of the milk, run it in a mixie till the mixture becomes frothy.
- Pour it into a chilled glasses, serve very chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Saroj Kering