Children are very fond of Cookies and when it’s a chocolate cookies they just love it and canand#8217;t stop eating it. Chocolate cookies are very common tea time snack, which you can eat anytime or with your breakfast. Learn this delicious and easy to make chocolate cookies recipe.
Preparation Time: 20 Minute
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Servings: Makes 15 Pieces
– 1 cup flour
– 50 ml condensed milk
– ? cup butter
– 75 gm? castor sugar
– 100 gm chocolate (broken into small pieces)
How To Make?
1. Take a bowl and add cream, butter and castor sugar and mix it well until it becomes light and fluffy.
2. Now, add the condensed milk to the mixture and mix it well.
3. Then add flour and chocolate pieces and form together and make soft dough from it.
4. Now, Preheat the microwave at convection mode to 180 ?C.
5. Then, roll the dough into 2.5 cm. And cut the rolls into your favorite shapes with a biscuit cutter and place it on a baking tray and bake it at 180 ?C for 15 minutes.
6. Let the cookies cool and sprinkle dust icing sugar or cocoa powder on top of the cookies.
7. Serve with the tea or coffee.