• 1 l – Milk
• 12 tbsp – Sugar
• 12 tsp – custard powder (vanilla flavour)
• 8 tsp – cocoa powder
• 4 tsp – drinking chocolate powder
• 12-14 Walnuts (chopped)
- Keep aside 1/4 cup of milk and boil the rest with sugar.
- To the 1/4 cup of milk, add custard powder, cocoa powder and drinking chocolate.
- Mix well ensuring that there are no lumps.
- Add this mixture to the milk, stirring all the time.
- When the custard thickens, pour into individual bowls.
- Garnish with walnuts and chill.
Recipe courtesy of Anita Raheja