• 1 packet – glucose biscuits
• 1 tbsp – cocoa powder
• 1 tbsp – walnuts, crushed
• 1/2 tin condensed Milk
• 1 tsp – Corn flour
• 1 tbsp – butter, softened
• 4-5 drops vanilla essence
• 1/2 cup – Milk
- Put glucose biscuits in a plastic bag, crushed coarsely with a rolling pin.
- Make a paste of corn flour, cocoa, and half of the milk.
- Heat the remaining milk to a boil, pour into the cocoa paste, and mix till well blended.
- Empty the condensed milk, butter, and essence into a large bowl.
- Beat till light and blended.
- Add cocoa milk mixture, and mix again.
- Add crushed biscuits and walnuts, and mix well.
- On a clean, dusted surface, press out mixture into a square.
- Mark out the square piece with a knife.
- Allow it to cool completely. Cut pieces fully.
- Place in a tray on greaseproof paper and chill till well set.
- Serve chilled. Store in refrigerator till required.
Recipe courtesy of Sify Bawarchi