Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles are good to give as a present. Just pack and wrapped up it beautifully. Hazelnut truffles are delicious in taste and it just melt in your mouth. Also, the crunch hazelnut layers on the balls adds a texture that makes these perfect.
– 250 gm chopped dark chocolate
– 1/4 cup pouring cream
– 1 1/2 teaspoon Nutella
– 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
– 1/4 cup (60ml) pouring cream
– 1 tbsp Nutella
– 1/2 cup roasted and finely chopped hazelnuts
– Cocoa powder
How To Cook?
1. Mix the chocolate and cream in a microwave-safe bowl then add Nutell to it and place it over a pan of boiling water.
2. Stir it until the chocolate completely melts and becomes smooth. Stirring continuously.
3. Now, remove it from the flame and add hazelnuts to it. Stir to mix.
4. Cover it with plastic cover and put it into refrigerator for 1-1.5 hours.
5. Then add cocoa powder to the bowl and roll 1 teaspoon hazelnut mixtures into the balls and coat the cocoa.
6. Place the balls into tray and put it into refrigerator to set.
Preparation Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: Makes 20-30 pieces