• 1/2 cup – warm Milk
• 1/2 litre – Cream
• 3 tbsp – Sugar
• 3 tbsp – drinking chocolate
• 2 Egg yolks
• 1/2 cup – warm water
- Mix the drinking chocolate and sugar with the warm milk to make a smooth paste.
- Add the egg yolks and cream and beat the mixture until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff, and then fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Mix gently.
- Pour into individual dessert bowls and chill for 2 hours.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White