• 360 gms – white chocolate, chopped
• 140 gms – smooth Peanut Butter
• 400 gms – Milk chocolate, chopped
- Grease 20cm/30 cm lamington pan, line base and sides with baking paper.
- Melt the white chocolate over a bowl of simmering water.
- When melted cool for 5 mins then stir the peanut butter.
- Now melt the milk chocolate and cool for 5 mins.
- Drop alternate layers of white chocolate mixture and milk chocolate into the prepared pan.
- Gently shake the pan. Run a skewer through it to create a marbled effect.
- Leave it to set and cut into small squares.
- Recipe Courtesy: Taste of Pearl City
Recipe courtesy of Ayeesha Riaz