• chocolate – 1 cup
• Cream – 1/2 cup
• Maida – 250g
• Ghee – 1tbsp
• oil for frying
• water for mixing
- Make a dough of maida with water and add ghee to make the dough soft. Keep aside for 5 minutes. Make a stuffing of chocolate and cream; mix it well.
- Make small balls of dough and insert the chocolate and cream stuffing into it; give it a shape of a samosa.
- Similarly, make more samosas.
- For frying, heat oil in a pan and fry it till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chocolate sauce.
Recipe courtesy of VIJAYA BHASKARAN