• 500 ml – Milk
• 1 cup – fresh Cream
• 4 tbsp – Sugar or to taste
• 1 tsp – vanilla
• 2 tbsp – cocoa
• 3 tbsp – semolina
• grated chocolate and Walnuts to garnish
- Beat cream with 1 tbsp sugar till thick and place in refrigerator.
- Boil the milk in flame and sprinkle semolina on top and keep stirring .
- Stir till the mixture is thick.
- Add cocoa, vanilla and remaining sugar.
- Mix well and remove from fire.
- When the mixture has cooled, fold in 1/2 of the cream.
- Pour in a pudding dish and keep in refrigerator.
- When set, spread remaining cream on top and sprinkle grated chocolate and chopped walnuts on top.