• 1 tin – Condensed Milk
• 200g – Fresh Cream
• 4 tbsp – Drinking chocolate or cocoa powder
• 200g – Sugar, powdered
• 100g – Chopped Walnuts
• 2 tbsp – Butter
- Heat the sugar, condensed milk, and fresh cream together in a thick-bottomed vessel until the sugar melts completely.
- Add the drinking chocolate/cocoa powder, butter, and the walnuts and mix well.
- Simmer on low heat until the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the vessel.
- Pour onto a greased plate to set.
- Let it cool and cut into squares.
- Recipe Courtesy: Anglo-Indian Recipes
Recipe courtesy of Bridget White