Enjoy your Cholafali with this green cholafali chutney recipe. It adds you spicy and rich taste to your cholafali. Let’s make cholafali chutney in just few minutes.
– 1/4 cup gram flour (besan)
– 1/4 cup curd
– 1/2 cup green chutney (made from fudina, coriander, green chili and ginger)
– 1 tablespoon oil
– A pinch of asafoetida powder (hing)
– Salt and black salt to taste
How To Make?
1. Take a bowl and add besan, curd and 1- 1/2 cup water to it and mix it well.
2. Now, take a small pot and add oil to it and add asafoetida powder to it and add the besan, curd mixture to it and boil it.
3. Now, add salt, black salt and again boil it.
4. Then remove it from heat and add green chutney to it and mix it well. Keep aside it to cool. Serve this chutney with cholafali.
Preparation Time: 10 Minute
Cooking Time: 5 Minute
Servings: 4 Person