• 1 cup – Wheat Flour
• 1/2 cup- Jaggery
• 1.5 tsp – oil
• 5 to 6 – Raisins
• 1 tsp – Khus Khus
• 4 tbsp – Melted Ghee
• elaichi powder to taste
- Take wheat flour, add hot oil, and mix until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Add water and make a hard dough and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Make small bakris or thick chapatis and roast them in a tawa on a low flame till the bakri becomes like a biscuit.
- Take care that the bakri is well-baked, especially in the centre.
- Make all bakris and after they cool make a fine powder in a mixer.
- Put the powder in a flat vessel, add jaggery, fried raisins, ghee, and elaichi powder, and mix well till it becomes soft and there are no lumps of jaggery.
- Make laddoos out of them and roll them in khus khus.
Recipe courtesy of Vidya