• 1/2 cup – tart apples, diced
• 1/2 cup – celery, chopped
• 1/3 cup – Cinnamon candies or red candied Cherries
• 1 cup – boiling water
• 1 package – cherry flavored gelatin
• 3/4 cup – cold water
• 200 g – walnuts, chopped
- In a medium bowl, add boiling water to the cherry gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Carefully add the cinnamon candies.
- Let them sit for a minute, then stir to dissolve the candies into the gelatin mixture.
- Once they are fully dissolved, add the cold water.
- Allow the mixture to sit for ten minutes to come to room temperature.
- At room temperature, mix in the apples, celery, and walnuts.
- Pour gelatin mixture into a decorative mold or serving bowl and refrigerate overnight to set.