• 2 cups – Cluster beans
• 1/2 cup – moong dal
• 1/2 tsp – Red Chilli powder
• A pinch – Turmeric powder
• A few – Curry leaves
• 1 tsp – oil
• 1 tsp – Mustard Seeds
• 1/2 tsp – Cumin seeds
• Salt to taste.
- Wash and soak moong dal for an hour.
- Place cluster beans in a microwave safe bowl, add a little water, cover and microwave for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they splutter, add cumin seeds and curry leaves and saute well.
- Then add the cluster beans, turmeric powder, moong dal, a little water, salt and mix well.
- Cover and leave the pan for some time until all the water gets absorbed and the curry becomes dry.
- Turn off flame when done.
- Transfer the curry to a serving bowl.
- Recipe courtesy: Trendy Relish