• 3 cup – shredded Coconut
• 2 cup – Sugar
• 1 cup – Milk
- Take a thick bottomed pan and pour milk.
- When it boils, add 2 cups of coconut and mix well on a low heat.
- When the whole milk has been absorbed by the coconut, add the sugar slowly, stirring continuously.
- Continue to stir in medium heat until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Remove it to a plate and make small balls. Place the remaining coconut on a plate and roll the coconut balls on these to make laddoos.
Recipe courtesy of Nirupama