Coconut Ladoo is very easy and quick recipe that can be easily made at home. Rather than bring coconut ladoo from market, for any festival seasons you can make it home. In this coconut ladoo recipe we are not using mawa, it’s made from condensed milk. Coconut ladoos are very rich in taste. Let’s learn to make Coconut Ladoo.
– 1/4 cup dried coconut
– 2/3 cup sugar
– 1/2 cup water
– 1 cup milk
– 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
How To Make?
1. Take a pan and add milk to it and boil it.
2. Once the milk starts boiling add coconut to it and cook it for MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Stir occasionally.
3. When the milk quantity reduced, low the flame and cook for 5-6 minutes till the mixture becomes thick and creamy.
4. Now add cardamom powder and sugar to the mixture and mix it well and cook it for 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool.
6. Now to make ladoo, take 1 spoon mixture into your palm and slowly press it and give a round shape to the mixture.
7. Repeat the procedure for all the mixture and make the ladoos.
8. Coconut Ladoos are ready to serve. You can also store the coconut ladoos for 2 weeks in air-tight container.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 4 Persons