• 1 – grated Coconut
• 500 g – Sugar
• Saffron – a pinch
• Kesari color
• 150 g – gram flour
• 1 tsp – Cardamom
• 1 cup – Ghee
- Take square plate and grease it evenly and keep aside.
- Take another pan with little water and keep on a low flame and add sugar to it. Stir constantly till it becomes syrup
- Bring to boil till sugar syrup is formed, one string consistency test.
- Add the coconut and kesar colour keep stirring.
- When the mixture starts thickening, add the gram flour and slowly add besan. Mix well
- Stir continuously while adding besan to avoid forming any lumps.
- When it starts thickening then add ghee little by little while stirring add little ghee and keep stirring.
- Stir and cook till the mixture stops sticking to sides of vessel and ghee starts coming out from the sides.
- When the mixture starts bubbling add cardamom and pour into the greased plate and shake the plate so that it spreads evenly.
- Leave 10 minutes and cut with sharp knife vertically and horizontally to make equal size square pieces.
- Coconut Mysore pack is ready.
- Recipe courtesy: Jaisruchi
Recipe courtesy of Jaishree S